Our eczema study is now recruiting. We are looking for volunteers with a doctor’s diagnosis of eczema, to test a cream treatment which contains Kānuka oil. Participants must be aged 18 – 65yrs, and able to travel to one of the participating pharmacies (listed below). They will be supplied this treatment free of charge, and answer weekly questionnaires about their eczema symptoms and treatment. Participants will return to the pharmacy six weeks later for a second visit. Reasonable costs associated with participating will be reimbursed.
You can read more in our information sheet here.
How do I sign up?
Message our team on Facebook, email email@example.com, or ask a Pharmacist in-store at one of the following pharmacies to find out more:
- Alexander Pharmacy
- 191 Willis Street, Te Aro, Wellington, 6011
04 384 7353 / 04 801 7607
- Henderson Medical Centre Pharmacy Ltd
- 2 Montel Ave, Henderson, Auckland, 0612
09 838 9191
- Anderson’s Exchange Pharmacy
- 8 Broadway, Dunedin, Otago 9016
03 477 8247
- Community Care Pharmacy
- 14 Redwood Street, Blenheim, Marlborough 7201
03 579 1751
- Life Pharmacy Te Puke
- 61 Jellicoe Street, Te Puke, Tauranga 3119
07 573 0390
- Ranolf Pharmacy
- 59 Ranolf St, Rotorua 3010
07 348 9011
- Unichem Kerikeri Pharmacy
- 64 Kerikeri Road, Kerikeri, Northland 0230
09 407 7144
- Waitara Pharmacy
- 56 McLean St, Waitara, Taranaki 4320
06 754 7662
Click here to download the full participant information sheet!